Thursday, April 3, 2014

Flip House Kitchen Update

Yesterday I blogged about updates to the outside of the flip house and today I want to talk about what's going on with the inside of it.  In the living room so far the only thing we've done is removed the crown molding on the ceiling.  It was undersized and just looked funny so it had to go.  The holes where the nails were holding up the crown molding will be filled in with spackling before the room is painted.


As far as the kitchen goes here are some before pictures to refresh your memory:



And here's what it looks like now:




All the old cabinets have been removed and I peeled up the majority of the wallpaper that I could reach without standing on a ladder.  The great thing is the wallpaper is so old it's made of fabric so it's super easy to peel off, and dare I say a little fun?  


No comments:

Post a Comment