Friday, March 18, 2016

Update at the Flip House March 18, 2016

We have carpet!  Here's what the front bedroom now looks like:





Here's what the office looks like:



Here's what the second story room looks like:



And just in case you don't remember, here are the before and after photos:





 




 



Right now I'm just going through and putting all the finishing touches on everything (i.e. scraping paint off door knobs, touching up trim paint, etc).  As soon as I am finished I will take final photos of the house and post before and afters.  I'm really loving how everything turned out and can't wait to share the house with you all as a "whole".

A Little Bit of Randomness:
  • It's Spring!  Okay, well it may snow here within the next couple of days but Daylight Savings time has changed and the weather is good right now so I'm going to go ahead and call it Spring.  I cannot believe how mild the Winter was this year.  If it could be like this every year I wouldn't despise Winter so much.
  • Today I took Daisy for her regular pre lunch walk and I picked up after her with a doggie waste bag like I always do when the homeowner came outside and told me I don't have to worry about picking up after Daisy in her yard.  It was very kind of her to say something to me but now I think I'm going to feel awkward the next time Daisy goes in her front yard and I don't pick it up.  Then again I will feel even more awkward picking it up after the woman specifically told me not to bother.  Oh, the struggles of being courteous! 
  • I haven't been to a hairdresser in probably close to ten years so I just cut my own hair.  Hey, it's thin and straight so it only takes me five minutes to do.  I have a hard time paying someone $15 or more to do something I can do myself in five minutes.  Does anyone else cut their own hair or just me?   

No comments:

Post a Comment