Friday, May 8, 2015

Update at the Flip House May 8, 2015 and a Prayer Request

Living room is painted!  Here's what it looked like before:





Here's what it looks like now:



Paint once again is by Valspar called Smoked Oyster.  It's the same color I painted the dining room and hallway.  Every day I go over to the flip house it gets more and more put back together which is so much more encouraging than when we were tearing things up and ripping things out.  Things always have to look worse before they look better that's for sure!



A Little Bit of Randomness:

I have some sad news and I would like to ask everyone for their prayers.  My two little nieces' mother, Jessica, was in an accident on Monday and she is in critical condition.  My nieces are ages 5 and 7 which is an especially tough age for something like this to happen.  Please keep my brother Nick, his two little girls, and Jessica's family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment