Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Mantle

The last blog I posted was Dec 6 which I know is inexcusable.  I promise after the first of the year I will be able to manage a more regular schedule with consistent blog posts.  Life has just been crazy lately that I cannot seem to get it together so hopefully after the holidays my schedule will be a lot less hectic.

That being said I want to share with you a simple Christmas mantle that I threw together.  I didn't buy anything new this year, everything I used was stuff I either had or things I bought last year on major sale after Christmas. 





The gray stocking (it has an "L" on it made out of beads) was purchased last year at Target on super sale after Christmas, along with the two snowflake stocking holders and the two red bead Christmas trees.  The lighted garland is something I already had on hand as well as the two candle canvases.  My favorite part of the pictures is that the flames of the candles have led lights behind it that twinkle like real candles through the canvas! 

This mantle was very low key and took me maybe ten minutes to put together.  Gotta love that and gotta love that I already had everything so cost to me this year to put it together was nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment