Friday, April 18, 2014

Display Some Original Artwork With a Frame Update

One of the projects I've worked on over the last week is updating an old picture and frame from my "To Be Spray Painted" bin in my storage room in the basement.  Last year one of my friends made an original art piece and I've been meaning to display it, but I had other priorities and kept putting it off.  Well now I've finally painted the frame which looked like this:




And now looks like this:


I may upgrade to a bigger frame and mat one day but for now it's a free way to display the artwork I had and was such a quick and easy update to a frame that was sitting unused.  The art is hanging right outside my office door in my basement and is a bright cheerful print that makes me so happy right before I enter my office and starting doing rather dull things...you know, like taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment